The whole trip was very well organised and we enjoyed every minute of it. We are very grateful for all your help and we will recommend “Responsible Travel ” to our relatives and friends.
Jungle Waterfall, Day Trip
Perfect Family Day Out
Beautiful Jungle Surroundings
Day Trip From Kuching
Enjoy an awesome Borneo jungle trek
Take a scenic boat trip with panoramic views of the Bengoh Mountains before trekking through the dense Bornean jungle to some of the area’s most spectacular waterfalls. Cool off in the refreshing waters while your guide prepares a delicious outdoor lunch cooked in bamboo!
Scenic boat ride surrounded by the majestic Bengoh Range
Trek to a series of stunning waterfalls
Enjoy an outdoor lunch cooked in bamboo
Soak in a crystal clear waterfall hidden in the mountains
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Adults (13 +): MYR 273
Children (7-12): MYR 136
Young children (3-6): MYR 68
Please note: Exact timing may differ depending on the tidal conditions. If there is any time change, your guide will inform you at least 1 day prior to the tour.
Pick up at hostel/hotel
Monday to Sunday, all year round
Minimum 4 adults, however, the tour can go ahead with 2 or 3 adults provided they pay the price of 4 adults
Moderate level of fitness for a hilly climb
- 1 bamboo chicken lunch
- Land and river transport
- Local English speaking community guide
- A good time
- Juice and alcoholic beverages
What to Bring
- Wear light comfortable clothes that dry easily; swimsuits and shorts are fine
- Comfortable walking shoes: flip-flop & sandals are not advisable as some part of the trail is slippery especially the trek to the small waterfall
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, antiseptic
- A towel, change of clothes, raincoat or poncho and plastic bag to keep phone/cameras dry
- Sun hat/cap and sunglasses
- Extra snacks and drinks for the trekking
About Your Guide
Our community guides are from the local villages and are most willing to share their knowledge of the remarkable diversity of local fauna and flora so that you will have plenty of information about your journey in this beautiful nature area. They will ensure safety and great FUN in this remote region and one passionate local English speaking guide will serve up to a maximum of 8 guests.
What You'll Do
Experience an awesome boat ride across a tranquil lake surrounded by a circular scenic mountain range before you hike along the shady rainforest trail to crystal clear waterfalls. Sunbathe on giant rocks and soak in the refreshing negative ions (thought to increase the flow of oxygen to the brain, providing higher alertness and lowering stress levels) for the most rejuvenating Borneo wilderness experience. Enjoy a traditional lunch of chicken cooked in bamboo before making our way back to civilization. Families with kids or toddlers are more than welcome.
Good to Know
- A moderate level of fitness is required for a hilly climb
- This trip is relatively short, and the route is not strenuous. It is suitable for families with children (3 years and above)