The whole trip was very well organised and we enjoyed every minute of it. We are very grateful for all your help and we will recommend “Responsible Travel ” to our relatives and friends.
Fun Caving For Everyone
Perfect Kuching Day Trip
Lunch & Dinner Included
Explore the Dark Caves
Explore the country’s massive underworld on this caving tour in Borneo
An acclaimed caving expedition ‘for everyone’ (beginner/family/easy). Enjoyed by 5 to 75-year-olds, our flagship tour is safe, educational and very much the real thing! Incredible chambers, beautiful structures, and extensive biodiversity—we look forward to welcoming you into some of Borneo’s most incredible caves.
Witness the stunning limestone cave structures
Amazing views from in and outside the caves
See the incredible variety of wildlife that call these huge structures home
Learn about the archaeology and history of the area from the expert guide
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Adults (13 +): MYR 455
Children (3-12): MYR 455
Hotel/hostel pick up
Monday – Sunday, All year round
Update March 02, 2022: Tour temporarily unavailable
Minimum 2 adults, max 8 adults
- Expert guide, high-quality safety equipment
- Lunch & dinner, beverages, refreshment
- A fun and memorable time
What to Bring
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, a towel, antiseptic, change of clothes, waterproof equipment for devices, spare pair of shoes or flip flops
- Torchlight for the caves (if you have them)
- Wear light comfortable shoes and clothes
- We recommend guests wear long sleeves and light clothing like sport clothes
About Your Guide
Our community guides are from the local villages and are most willing to share their knowledge of local culture and the remarkable diversity of local fauna and flora.
We want you to have plenty of information about your journey in this beautiful natural area, and at the same time ensure safety and great FUN in this remote region!
What You'll Do
08:45 Pick up in a 4×4
09:30 Briefings on archaeology, geology and safety at our base. Equipment issue and safety briefing
10:30 Depart for the caves
11:30 Into Cave 1
15:00 Out of cave 1 and a 15-minute walk to cave 2
15:30 Into cave 2
16:30 Out of cave 2, back to the vehicle and change
17:45 Back to base to return the equipment
18:00 Delicious dinner
19:30 Hotel drop off
Good to Know
- Reservation required one day in advance
- Suitable for families and visitors of all ages
- One passionate local English Speaking guide will serve up to a maximum of 8 guests
- We recommend guests bring your own refillable water bottles and avoid using one-off plastic water bottles.
- During our tours, we recycle wherever possible, and try to keep our waste as low as possible. We discourage the use of plastic bags, and suggest that you bring your own dry bag or small waterproof backpack.
- Check out OUR RESPONSIBLE TOURISM COMMITMENT.(opens in a new tab)
- Please do not take pieces of coral or other endangered plant life home as a souvenir.