The whole trip was very well organised and we enjoyed every minute of it. We are very grateful for all your help and we will recommend “Responsible Travel ” to our relatives and friends.
One of the most beautiful cave chambers in Borneo
Unbeatable view from the path up the mountain
A second stunning river cave to cool off before the trek back to civilization
Experience Two of Borneo's Most Spectacular Caves
Adventure from Kuching into two different, stunning mountain caves in the Borneo jungle. These caves are among the most beautiful anywhere, brimming with color and home to many secret chambers. While hiking up the mountain to the cave, the views are unbeatable, and before the final trek after exploring the caves, we will have a chance to cool off in a river!
Witness the stunning limestone cave structures
Amazing views from in and outside the caves
See the incredible variety of wildlife that call these huge structures home
Learn about the archaeology and history of the area from the expert guide
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Adults (12 +): MYR 488
Hotel/hostel pick up
Monday – Sunday, All year round
Minimum 2 adults, max 8 adults
- Expert Guide, Safety Equipment
- Lunch & dinner, beverages, refreshment
- A fun and memorable time
What to Bring
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, a towel, antiseptic, change of clothes, waterproof equipment for devices, spare pair of shoes or flip flops
- Torchlight for the caves (if you have them)
- Wear light comfortable shoes and clothes
- We recommend guests wear long sleeves and light clothing like sport clothes
About The Staff
Our community guides are from the local villages and are most willing to share their knowledge of local culture and the remarkable diversity of local fauna and flora so that you will have plenty of information about your journey in this beautiful nature area, and at the same time ensure safety and Great FUN in this remote region! One passionate local English Speaking guide will serve up to a maximum of 8 guests.
What You'll Do
08:00 Pick up in a 4×4
09:00 Briefings on archaeology, geology and safety at our base. Equipment issue and safety briefing
9:30 Depart for the caves. It’s a 1.5 Hour Trek to the foot of the mountain, and then a 30 minute trek to the entrance of the cave.
11:30 Into Cave 1
15:00 Out of cave 1 and a 15-minute walk to cave 2
15:30 Into cave 2
16:30 Out of cave 2, cool off in the river
17:00 Trek back to Civilization
Good to Know
- Reservation required one day in advance
- Reasonable fitness level required
- One passionate local English Speaking guide will serve up to a maximum of 8 guests
- We recommend guests bring your own refillable water bottles and avoid using one-off plastic water bottles.
- During our tours, we recycle wherever possible, and try to keep our waste as low as possible. We discourage the use of plastic bags, and suggest that you bring your own dry bag or small waterproof backpack.
- Check out OUR RESPONSIBLE TOURISM COMMITMENT.(opens in a new tab)
- Please do not take pieces of coral or other endangered plant life home as a souvenir.