Booked the jungle ride experience, and it was very enjoyable, plenty of technical off-road riding, crossing streams and riding through single track trails that were tough, if you like an adventure it’s a must, our guides were really friendly and took us for a lovely meal after, if you like adventure this is a trip worth booking.
Mountain Biking, Jungle, & River Adventure
Full-Day Mountain Biking Adventure
Off-Road Trails Through the Jungle
Cool off in the River
This is the ideal full-day tour for experienced mountain bikers. Be prepared for the thrill of these off-road jungle trails and learn about Borneo’s rainforest wildlife, exotic plants, and fruits. Feel a sense of adventure as we cross rivers and battle exhilarating downhill sections. Cool off with a dip in the river and then head into town for a well-deserved, local lunch.
80% off-road, single-track riding for the thrill-seekers.
Ride through a variety of terrain and reconnect with nature.
Learn about the exotic animals and fruit of the tropical jungle.
Cool off with a swim in the gently flowing river.
Fuel up on a lunch of exotic, local food.
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Adult (16 +): MYR 345.00
Your hotel lobby
Year-round: Monday to Sunday
2 to 6 persons
Technical – Advanced
- All participants must be aged 16 and over
- Mountain biking experience is required
- A good level of fitness
- Bike and helmet
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Car transfer (Pickup /drop off is from Kuching center, within 10km radius from the city center. Pickup/drop off service outside of Kuching is available with extra charges. Please contact us for further information)
- Refreshment and snacks
- Rain ponchos are provided in the event of rain
- A great time!
What to Bring
- Extra cash for additional food and drinks, local souvenirs, and personal shopping
- Bring extra mineral water, we will provide you with some
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, a towel, antiseptic, change of clothes, waterproof equipment for devices, a spare pair of shoes, or flip flops (if you have them)
- Wear light, comfortable shoes, and clothes
- We recommend that guests wear long sleeves and light clothing for comfortable riding
About Your Guide
- Our passionate, local English-speaking tour leaders take great pride in their heritage (as well as their own personal stories) and are experts on Borneo’s history, culture, and natural wonders
- One guide will serve up to a maximum of 6 guests
What You'll Do
A fantastic trail with 80% off-road, single track. This trail takes you through a variety of exciting terrain including untouched tropical forest, winding ravines, a natural bamboo garden, and challenging downhills. Best of all, take on the challenge of many river crossings by riding across suspended bridges, or carrying your bike over bamboo and log bridges.
We pause to take a moment and open up our senses to the tropical jungle, listen for the call of tropical birds, observe the busy life of insects and small jungle animals. Discover the great variety of wild exotic plants such as pitcher plants, wild ginger, and wild tropical fruits.
After all the exertion through the jungle, take a cool dip in a gentle flowing river for a well-deserved break, before heading off for lunch in a century-old town to try out some exotic, local food!
Good to Know
- All participants must be aged 16 and over.
- Mountain biking experience is required.
- A good level of fitness.
- We recommend guests bring your own refillable water bottles and avoid using one-off plastic water bottles.
- During our tours, we recycle wherever possible, and try to keep our waste as low as possible. We discourage the use of plastic bags, and suggest that you bring your own dry bag or small waterproof backpack.
- Check out Our Responsible Tourism Commitment(opens in a new tab)