My husband and I along with 2 other couples recently cycled our way from one National Park to another across the coastal region of Sarawak. The team to support and guide us was exceptional. The pace was relaxed and the daily distances challenging but achievable.
Kuching Instagrammable Sunset & Night Ride
Visit traditional Malay kampongs
Take a great river sampan cruise
Unique sunset half day tour
A unique sunset half-day tour in Kuching along the northern and southern banks of the Sarawak River. Fun photogenic ride with families and friends.
Take many instagrammable photos along the route, including Satok suspension bridge, S-Bridge, Sarawak Dun Building and the Kuching city night lights
Enjoy a magical sunset as you cruise across the Sarawak River in a sampan boat
Visit traditional Malay kampongs and the people who live there
Enjoy refreshments at a local hawker center
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- Adult (12+) : MYR 148.00
- Children (7-11): MYR 74.00
- Young children (1-6): MYR 37.00
Paradesa Borneo Office
Day of week available
Monday to Sunday
Minimum 2 adults per order , Maximum 16
- Local English speaking guide
- Bike and helmet
- Boat fees
- Cycling lights
- Light refreshments
- Rain ponchos are provided in the event of rain
- A great time!
Pick-up from hotel to start point
What to Bring
- Extra cash for additional the street food and drinks, local souvenir and personal shopping
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, a towel, antiseptic, change of clothes, plastic bag to keep cameras dry
- Wear light comfortable shoes and clothes
About Your Guide
Your local English-speaking tour leader takes great pride in his or her heritage (as well as their own personal story) and is well informed in Borneo’s history, culture, and natural wonders of the area where you are biking and they are skilled at passing that knowledge on to you. One passionate local English-speaking guide will serve up to a maximum of 8 guests.
Good to Know
- Reservation recommended to avoid disappointment
- No helmet, no ride!
- Rain or shine, we always ride!
- Pre-tour safety briefing and mandatory equipment checks
- A selection of good quality kid’s bikes of various sizes
- Baby seat (rear-mounted for above 9 months old) and child bike trailers are also available
What You'll Do
Experience firsthand how the Kampong folks live by visiting a traditional Malay kampong. You’ll meet playful children after school, adults playing sepak takraw, and locals waiting in line for stalls selling dinner. The final stop is a wooden stilt house by the jetty, before taking a great river sampan cruise back to the other side of the Malay villages. The tour ends with another river crossing and a great sunset view of the Astana, Dun Building, and the Mosque from the top of the iconic Darul Hana Bridge. A truly unforgettable experience!